With space for up to 20 guests, the luxurious Villa El Cid boasts 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, and a large al-fresco dining spot, decked out with its own professional kitchen. For your relaxation this luxury villa in Marbella features 2 heated swimming pools, indoor and outdoor, and 3 Jacuzzis, to choose from.
Surrounded by natural beauty, the outdoor terraces invite you to soak up the sun, gazing out towards Gibraltar and Morocco, past the ocean, mountains, and the neighbouring golf course. And if you feel like exploring, Marbella is just a short drive away from Villa El Cid, and nearby beaches are just a 15-minute stroll away.
- Free wifi
- Accommodating up to 20 guests
- Bedrooms: 9+1 (9 en-suite bedrooms)
- Bathrooms: 10
- Swimming pool: 2 (heated on request)
- Jacuzzis: 3
- Wheelchair accessible (lift to all floors)
- Large garden/Play area
- Ground-sunk trampoline
- Huge outside catering & dining area
- Incredible views from the terraces
- King, double & twin beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Jacuzzi bath in master bedroom
- Private balconies & sun terraces
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Dressing table and chair
- In room safes (some rooms)
- Fully air conditioned & heated
- Flat screen televisions
- Linen/towel change & bedroom clean (1 per 7 day stay)
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes available on request
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing
“Stayed in big Cid in Mid May with 16 friends on a golfing/boys holiday. The villa itself was absolutely beautiful. The indoor and outdoor pools were incredible, every bedroom/ensuite finished to a very high standard and the kitchens were outrageously impressive.”
— Joseph M.
"I could go on forever trying to explain how wonderful El Cid and El Cano are but the truth is the experience is so out of this world, that my recommendation is anyone either doing a corporate event, a wedding, professional sports people looking for a 'boot camp', or a large reunion should look nowhere else. ”
— V. O'Leary
“We stayed in El Cid as a large family group for a week in July. The villa itself is breathtaking, bedrooms are nicely decorated and spacious. It has every facility you could want and then some! I particularly loved the outdoor kitchen and dining area, plenty of space to cater for large groups with great views of the surrounding hills...”
— Orla M.